Manage Customers through the PoS
In order to manage your customers through PoS in case of credit, follow the steps below:
- List all credit customers under your store
- Click on the customer’s name, on the left-hand side a deposit function will appear
- Click on deposit and enter the amount of money the customer has paid
- Once updated the credit used is reduced by a similar amount while the credit balance increases with a similar amount
Manage Customers through the Web
In order to manage your customers through the web in case of credit, follow the steps below:
- Go to the web portal www.retailpay.africa
- Click on retail outlet and select customers
- Click on ‘+’ to add a new customer
- Fill in the customer’s details and give each customer a predefined credit limit and a repayment period
- Once created the customers details appear as below.
- Click on the 1st icon beside the customer name to view the customer’s transactions. It shows the running balance for all deposits and payments.